Content on the J.League Official Website, operated by the JAPAN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE (hereby known as 'J.League'), is offered under the following terms and conditions (hereby known as the 'User Agreement').
By accessing this site, Users agree to abide by the terms of the User Agreement.
Access of this site indicates that the User recognises it as the J.League Official Website and intends to use it for lawful purposes. Furthermore, in the event that any of the below acts are discovered to have occurred, the J.League may take action against the User which may include expulsion and other legal action.
- Infringement of the J.League's copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights
- Infringement of assets, privacy, or likeness rights of third parties
- Discrimination, slander, or damaging the honor or reputation of third parties
- Interfering with the administration of this website
- Impersonating third parties and organizations or misrepresenting oneself as having a relationship with people, corporations, or groups in a fraudulent manner
- Intentional violations of the law
- Encouragement of and/or assistance in committing any of the above actions
The J.League operates this site with utmost care. However, the J.League makes no guarantee as to the reliability or security of and and all content posted to this site, and bears no responsibility for any damages caused by the use of this site or the information contained within.
The J.League may change or remove information contained on this site as well as suspend or stop usage of this site without notice. Additionally, service may be interrupted without advance notice for any of the following reasons:
- (1) Planned or emergency maintenance of equipment used to operate the J.League Official Website
- (2) Service interruption due to fire or power outage
- (3) Service interruption due to earthquakes, volcanic eruption, flooding, tsunamis, or other natural disasters
- (4) Service interruption due to war, violent uprising or revolt, or labor strikes
- (5) Any case in which the J.League determines it necessary to suspend service for technical or administrative purposes
The J.League assumes no responsibility for any damage sustained by users in the event that service to this site is delayed or interrupted as a result of any of the above conditions or others not named.
About linking to this site: Users are allowed to link freely to the J.League Official Website.
This User Agreement may be changed without notice.
Changes to the User Agreement will be announced on this site. Following such changes, users agree to abide by the terms of the updated User Agreement by their continued viewing of the site.
Recommended browsers: This site is best viewed with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
February 1, 2015 JAPAN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE